Final Project Editing..

Just now at 3:30 am I finished our first video editing for the final project. It took me almost 4 and half hours to finish it, surly I got some comments from my colleagues to re-adjust some shots, and i tried to fixed it with both I-movie and adobe, but I-movie wins, it has more effects and Dr Eisa explained it for us in details, that’s why it was easy for me to edit with it unlike adobe, it was mess and I struggled with it.

We took Dr Eisa advised seriously after today class, he told us that the interview should have more b-roll than the a-roll, and that’s what I made sure of when I edit our first video to present the b-roll more than the a-roll.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s